Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Term 4 response

Learning Intention:
To reflect on personal goals set in Term 1.



Dear: Term 1 Shantay

Did I do well? sometimes I think I’ve been the WORST ugliest student Mrs Anderson has ever had. In fact I’ve done well in my test. Mrs Anderson says that I’ve gone up in Writing(not being cocky) but yeah I have enjoyed this year as much as you expected to be. Thank you for giving me the advice on how to pass my goals and YES! I’ve received 2 certificates (Kiwi Can and Self Managing) Mrs Anderson is a very polite kb teacher!! She knows how to keep us in line with work and stuff... even though we don’t listening (us naughty children) but yeah! I like my class with Mrs Anderson! DID YOU HEAR? I have finally reached the end of this year but out of blues I got told I was sports leader!! I was pleased to be the next leader for Panmure Bridge School. Anyways enough of that, I think I’ve been a one of a kind student to Mrs Anderson and Miss Donaldson. But yeah Thank you for giving me the chance to set my goals for this year.

From: Term 4 Shantay




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.