Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Reflection on how our production went

Reflection Questions I am pleased with my performance because when I was saying my part of the act I said it loud and clear. I am also proud with my performance because the instrument people had helped the dancers to keep in time with the rhythm. I am pleased with the our classes performance because their tried their best and I think they went well. Our class room still needs to work on is to be quiet when we are coming around, more energy, and to keep in time with the rhythm. To make our production look good for the audience is to give them advice like to have energy, confidence, and to have fun. My family said that it was cool and funny at the same time. We need to be quiet when the lights go down. Have respect.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.